Apex3 Securityis a regionally recognized contract security service firm that provides the highest quality customized security programs to world-class commercial, residential andretail properties.
In October 2012, both Levy and Premier Security were acquired by an Executive group that had 65 years of combined experience working for the companies. Today both Apex3 and Premier Security are led by James Taff, Chief Executive Officer.
Apex3 Security has relationships with over 35 clients and close to 400 employees. Our specialty is the Chicago and Suburban market, which allows us to provide a close relationship versus global service providers.
- Employee Training, Development, Disciplinary Action asnecessary
- Client Relations
- May be required to fill open vacancies for special details and department needs
- Client and building tenant relations
- Local, state and federal agency liaison
- Administrative assignments to include, interviewing/recruitment, billing, payroll, data entry, overtime control, etc.
- Direct fiscal responsibility via cost effective budget management
- Conducting employee inspections and appraisals
- Policy and procedure development
- Conduct emergency response drills and training with all staff
- Customer Service to the highest level possible
- Must be available to work 1st shift and weekends
- A Bachelors Degree preferred or some college coursework
- 1 year prior experience in a supervisory position
- Must have clear understanding of Employment Policies and Procedures
- Computer experience required
- Must have an aggressive work philosophy, strong leadership and teambuilding skills
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with fire/life/safety programs preferred
- Prior exposure working with a unionized workforce
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a 20 Hour Basic Security Training Certificate
- Must pass stringent background screening process
- Must be at least 21 years of age
****Salary Based on Qualifications****